The Aero 40FP is a full pressure dry ice cleaning system that includes brand new radial feeding system technology that is aerodynamic loading to reduce wear on pads and rotor; utilizes a compact motor that reduces weight and lowers power consumption; includes an enhanced rotor that provides pulse-free blasting and precision feed rate control; and has an onboard pressure regulator. Customized with accessories that will provide the best clean for your environment, the Aero 40FP provides new technology in a proven design.
- DRY ICE CAPACITY: 40 lb.
- PARTICLE SIZE: 0.3mm particles
- BLAST PRESSURE RANGE: 20-250 psi (1.4-17.2 bar)
- FEED RATE: 0-4.5 lbs./min (0-2 kg/min)
- POWER: 1/4 HP, AC Motor, 1,750 RPM
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 50-165 CFM (1.4 -4.7 m3 /min) at 80 PSI (5.5 bar)
- NOZZLE: Patented Nozzle Technology Wide and dynamic line of the industry’s most technologically-advanced and efficient nozzles
- FEATURES: Patented system allows operator to run a full hopper through 100 feet of hose without poking, clogging or loss of cleaning aggression.
Performance SureFlow System • Full range of pressure • Reliable pellet flow • Minimized sublimation • Minimal air/ice usage • Easy to maintain • Safe operation • Rugged and mobile • Most advanced nozzles • ESD (static) control