The Dryvex™ MC5200 is an open drying system that uses advanced technology to dry flooded buildings quickly, minimizing business interruption time and reconstruction costs. Dryvection™ technology uses outside air, rather than recycled air, to dry flooded buildings and their contents.
- VOLTAGE: 480 | 3 Phase
- BTU/H: Up to 380,000
- OPERATING TEMPERATURE – HEAT RISE: up to 210 ° F.
- AIR FLOW: 5,200 cfm @ 1.8 in w.c.
- FUEL: 125 gal w/ 40 – 48 hr. runtime
- L X W X H OVERALL: 18.5×7.8×7.9
- WEIGHT: 6,330 w/fuel
- FEATURES: Additional storage space for duct work, air movers, or portable hand tools.