Building upon the groundbreaking Aero2 technology, the PLT 60 is designed for applications that require more aggression. With PLT machines, you can blast with up to 250 PSI (17.2 bar) of pressure using proprietary nozzles that are optimized for high performance.
The PLT 60 utilizes Aero advancements that enable the machines to be the most efficient dry ice blasters available. With a ‘straight through’ air system and redesigned SureFlow™ feeding system, air pressure loss and dry ice sublimation are minimized within the machine. This allows the user to maximize air supply yield and reduce dry ice waste.
With a 7” LCD screen and digital controls, the PLT 60 provides an intuitive display that allows the user to easily view and adjust blasting parameters and machine settings. This powerful dry ice blaster also features programmable application recipes, which allows users to set and save blasting parameters, such as blast pressure and feed rate.
- DRY ICE CAPACITY: 60 lb (27 kg)
- PARTICLE SIZE: 3mm pellets to 0.3mm particles
- BLAST PRESSURE RANGE: 35 – 250 psi (2.4 – 17.2 bar)
- FEED RATE: Variable – up to 6 lbs./min (2.7 kg/min)
- POWER: Requirements – 110/230V AC (50/60 Hz); AMPS: 4.3
- AIR CONSUMPTION: 50-165 cfm (1.4 – 4.7 m3/min) at 80psi (5.5 bar)
- NOZZLE: Patented Nozzle Technology Wide and dynamic line of the industry’s most technologically advanced and efficient nozzles
- DIMENSIONS: 39 x 19 x 45 in (99 x 48 x 114 cm)
- WEIGHT: 251 lbs (113.9 kg)
- FEATURES: Streamlined “straight-through” air system maximizes air supply yield • Patented High-Efficiency Flow Initiation Regulator • Patented Advanced Direct Drive Feeding System • SureFlow – Thumper, Ramrods, Electric Vibrator, “Always-On” Hopper Agitation, Isolated Hopper • Advanced aerodynamic low load airlock feeder leads to consistent and pulse-free blast stream, enabling impactful cost savings. • Designed for mobility and maneuverability