The original air scrubber, Aerospace America “ECONO” is made in the U.S.A. and constructed from lightweight aircraft grade aluminum for reduced weight. The slim design unit measuring in at 26” wide can easily fit through standard doorways. The size, weight and 4 casters make it ideal for movability on project sites. The Econo is powered by a 2-speed 1.0 HP motor producing 1,950 CFM of airflow on high and 1,300 CFM on low while removing contaminants from the air through its 3-stage filtering system. The unit is perfect for removing dust, asbestos fibers, spores, bacteria and other harmful contaminants.
- MOTOR: 1 HP, 2 speed switch
- AIR FLOW: 1,950 High Speed & 1,300 Low Speed
- FILTERS: 3-Stage Filtering System | 1st Stage – 24″ X 24″ Pre-Filter, 2nd Stage – 24″ X 24″ X 1″ Ring Panel, and 3rd Stage – 24″ X 24″ X 11-7/8″ H.E.P.A. Filter
- DIMENSIONS: 33 x 26 x 26
- APPROXIMATE WEIGHT: 135 lbs.
- FEATURES: MADE IN U.S.A.
- Audio and visual alarms will indicate contaminated filter
- NOTICE: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.