937kVA Prime Output, Three-Phase, Cummins
Big jobs demand a large, reliable power source. MQ Power is there to supplement your power needs whether a utility substation, manufacturing plant, or refinery. Multiquip’s MQ power containerized generators are engineered and built with impeccable quality.
Powered by 4-cycle turbocharged, EPA-compliant Cummins engine, state-of-the-art containerized generators feature a practical design that gives operators easy access to all maintenance functions.
Each generator is manufactured with the quality and precision to deliver power when you need it most.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A QUOTE!
- Genset-to-Genset Paralleling Control System.
- Base Load-to-Utility Paralleling Control System.
- Ideal for portable and standby.
- Sound Attenuated Generator is configured for standard 60 Hz, 208V and 480V output.
- Electronic Voltage Regulator -Electronic automatic voltage regulator provides precise regulation.
- Separate three-phase excitation for fast recovery from block loads and motor starting.
- Manual Fuel Valves (For Internal or External Fuel Supply).
480/277 | 3-Phase
240/139 | 3-Phase
120/208 | 3-Phase
- Fuel Tank Capacity Fuel System: 1000 gallon single wall fuel tank
Container: 900 gallon capacity double-wall fuel tank
- Run Time
- Diesel Fuel @ % of Load 25%: 16.0 gal/hr..
50%: 26.2 gal/hr..
75% : 40.5 gal/hr..
100%: 54.7 gal/hr..
- EPA Final Certified Meets EPA emissions standards for mobile off-highway
- Spec Sheets
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
Specifications may vary from unit to unit to meet your power needs.