687kVA Prime Output, Three-Phase, Volvo
Big jobs demand a large, reliable power source. MQ Power is there to supplement your power needs whether a utility substation, manufacturing plant, or refinery. Multiquip’s MQ power containerized generators are engineered and built with impeccable quality.
Powered by 4-cycle turbocharged, EPA-compliant Volvo engine, state-of-the-art containerized generators feature a practical design that gives operators easy access to all maintenance functions.
Each generator is manufactured with the quality and precision to deliver power when you need it most.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A QUOTE!
- The EGC550V Sound Attenuated Generator is configured for standard 60 Hz, 208V or 480V output.
- Genset-to-Genset Paralleling Control System Base Load-to-Utility Paralleling Control System.
- Electronic Voltage Regulator: Electronic automatic voltage regulator provides precise regulation.
- Separate three-phase excitation for fast recovery from block loads and motor starting.
- Three layers of sound-attenuating insulation and an oversized cooling system with vertical air discharge to further reduce noise.
- Voltage480/277 | 3-Phase
120/208 | 3-Phase
- Fuel Tank Capacity800 gallons
- Run Time24 hour
- Diesel Fuel @ % of Load25%: 10.1 gal/hr..
50%: 18.1 gal/hr..
75% : 26.8 gal/hr..
100%: 37.7 gal/hr..
- EPA Final CertifiedTier 2
- Spec Sheets
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
Specifications may vary from unit to unit to meet your power needs.