Enermax has the largest range of prime power in its class and its paralleling system delivers advantages in increased reliability, flexibility, and expandability in load management.
For ultimate use in Disaster Recovery, Restoration, Construction, Special Events and Standby Power. TecnoGen Enermax series is built for reliability and is ideal for continuous heavy-duty applications.
TecnoGen’s 630kVA generator uses the Volvo engine coupled to an industry standard Leroy Somer alternator producing 503kW of prime power. Standard features include camlocks, block heater and battery charger.
The convenient external fuel hook-up allows for quick connect to an additional fuel cell if needed.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A QUOTE!
- SOUND LEVEL @ 23’ – 71 db(A)
- CONTROLLER – Deep Sea
- ALTERNATOR – Leroy Somer
- ENGINE MODEL – Volvo TWD1672GE
- HORSEPOWER – 785
- LENGTH – 189“ | WIDTH 76“ | HEIGHT – 94“
- WEIGHT – 20, 762 lbs.
- Voltage480/277 | 3-Phase
208/120 | 3-Phase
- Fuel Tank Capacity600 gallons
- Run Time19 hours @ 75% load
- Diesel Fuel @ % of LoadUp to 29 hours of fuel capacity at 100% prime rating
- EPA Final CertifiedTier 3
- Spec Sheets Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice. Specifications may vary from unit to unit to meet your power needs.