The Cat XQ400 is powered by a C 7.1 ACERT™ industrial diesel engine offering the perfect balance of durability, efficiency and low emissions. This fuel-optimized rental power product is ideal for customers interested in consuming the least amount of fuel. The after-treatment system is precisely matched to the engine ensuring performance is optimized for maximum productivity. Each model delivers increased flexibility by easily switching between 50 and 60 Hz, which allows one machine to satisfy varying load requirements across diverse regions and applications including mining, manufacturing, oil and gas and construction.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A QUOTE!
- 12-guage steel housing, two coat polyester powder-coated finish enclosure. Sound attenuated provides operation at 73.9 dB(A) at 23 feet.
- Automatic voltage regulator, Voltage within the limits of ± 0.5% for 3 Phase and ± 1% for Single Phase operation at steady state from no load to full load.
- Spill containment design protects environment by capturing up to 110% of coolant and oil.
- Power distribution three-position switch for easy selection of desired output. Eliminates the need for reconnection to meet on-site requirements
24hr dual wall fuel tank with 3-way directional valve for external supply.
- Voltage208 to 600V
- Fuel Tank Capacity520 gallons
- Run Time21 hours @ 75% prime load
- Diesel Fuel @ % of Load50%: 13.6 gal/hr..
75% : 24.8 gal/hr..
100%: 29.7 gal/hr..
- EPA Final CertifiedTier 3
- Spec Sheets
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
Specifications may vary from unit to unit to meet your power needs.