The Cat XQ300 is powered by a C 7.1 ACERT™ industrial diesel engine offering the perfect balance of durability, efficiency and low emissions. This fuel-optimized rental power product is ideal for customers interested in consuming the least amount of fuel. The after-treatment system is precisely matched to the engine ensuring performance is optimized for maximum productivity. Each model delivers increased flexibility by easily switching between 50 and 60 Hz, which allows one machine to satisfy varying load requirements across diverse regions and applications including mining, manufacturing, oil and gas and construction.
CONTACT US TODAY FOR A QUOTE!
- Power Distribution – Three-position switch for easy selection of desired output eliminates the need for reconnection to meet on-site requirements.
- Flexible Two-way valve and external fuel ports Easily switch between onboard and external fuel source for extended run times.
- 24 Hour dual wall fuel tank with 3-way directional valve for external supply.
- Sound Attenuation, 12-guage steel, and electric fans bring sound levels to that of a quiet conversation. Sound Power 74 dBA @ 23 feet.
- Spill containment design protects environment by capturing up to 110% of engine fluids.
- Voltage480/277 | 3-Phase
208/120 | 3-Phase
240/120 | Single-Phase
- Fuel Tank Capacity400 gallons
- Run Time28 hours @ 75% prime load
- Diesel Fuel @ % of Load100% Load: 17.1 gal/hr.
75% Load: 13.4. gal/hr.
- EPA Final CertifiedTier 3
- Spec Sheets
Notice: Features and equipment specifications are subject to change without notice.
Specifications may vary from unit to unit to meet your power needs.