Specialty drying techniques are optimal and ideal in salvaging an array of surfaces. Garrett McKenzie appreciates and recognizes the necessity of offering such a unique service. Why get into the expense, time and aggravation of replacing a surface when you can dry it successfully? Drying minimizes the disruption, therefore, lessens the time of recovery and cost for replacement.
Most other companies tear out ceramic or glass tiles that are irreplaceable, materials that have been specifically chosen for a certain design, or a 100 year old stone walkway where new stone will never match. So ask yourself, what is the significance in specialty drying?
- Gymnasium Floors:Loss of game time, practice, athletics and expense of floor replacement
- Marble, Stone & Custom Tile Work:Expense of redesigning, ordering and installing new tile work
- Murals: The price of saving a mural, ask yourself that question
- Mosaics: Saving irreplaceable beautiful artwork & design
- Historical Sites: How do you put a price on that?
- Concrete: Pulling moisture out of concrete to set quickly, construction continues.