When your business and its operations are suddenly inundated with an emergency, broken sprinkler pipe, water main break, flooding, toilet overflow or any type of water exposure, immediate response for the evacuation of water and structural drying are our top priorities in minimizing damage, preventing secondary environmental concerns and getting your business operational.
The services we offer include:
- Water Extraction & Removal
- Moisture Detection & Development of Drying Plan
- Removal of Wet Building Materials
- Installation of Structural Drying Equipment
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sampling
- Construction of Containments
- Relocating Office Furniture and Equipment
- Vital Document & Records Recovery
- Drying and Reproduction
Whether you are a corporate office complex, university, school, condominium complex, hospital, health club or child care facility we have the equipment to dry down a large volume of space, multiple floors or units simultaneously while managing the project from beginning to end. Our concerns are focused around the least amount of business interruption and the wellbeing of your staff, students, patients, customers and homeowners.
Garrett McKenzie offers a talented team with reliable levels of expertise, a partnership for developing a plan that is critical and essential to managing effective strategies and an advocate that keeps your business’ welfare at the forefront of recovery.
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Moisture Detection
- Infrared Thermography
- Development of Drying Plans
- Removal of Wet Building Products
- Structural Drying Equipment
- Air Quality & Environmental Monitoring and Sampling
- Critical Barriers
- Office Furniture Relocation
- Document Recovery Services