Water Damage Mitigation
When Emergencies Happen
It is hard to anticipate a water damage mitigation disaster. When your business and its operations are suddenly inundated with an emergency, broken sprinkler pipe, water main break, flooding, toilet overflow or any type of water exposure, immediate response for the evacuation of water and structural drying are our top priorities in minimizing damage, preventing secondary environmental concerns and getting your business operational. Let us make a plan together for water damage mitigation in case it happens to your business so you don’t slow down.
Who Needs Water Damage Mitigation?
We work with all types of businesses and individuals for water damage mitigation. Whether you are a corporate office complex, university, school, condominium complex, hospital, health club or child care facility we have the equipment to dry down a large volume of space, multiple floors or units simultaneously while managing the project from beginning to end. Our concerns are focused around the least amount of business interruption and the well being of your staff, students, patients, customers and homeowners.
Water Damage Repair Services We Offer Include:
- Water Extraction & Removal
- Moisture Detection & Development of Drying Plan
- Removal of Wet Building Materials
- Installation of Structural Drying Equipment
- Air Quality Monitoring and Sampling
- Construction of Containments
- Relocating Office Furniture and Equipment
- Vital Document & Records Recovery
- Drying and Reproduction
The Garrett McKenzie Expert Team
Garrett McKenzie offers a talented team with reliable levels of expertise, a partnership for developing a plan that is critical and essential to managing effective strategies and an advocate that keeps your business’ welfare at the forefront of recovery. We are experts at water damage mitigation.
Emergency & Non-Emergency Services We Offer:
- 24 Hour Emergency Services
- Water Extraction Services
- Moisture Detection
- Infrared Thermography
- Development of Drying Plans
- Removal of Wet Building Products
- Structural Drying Equipment
- Air Quality & Environmental Monitoring and Sampling
- Critical Barriers
- Office Furniture Relocation
- Document Recovery Services