Lead & Asbestos Clean Up
What Is Lead & Asbestos Clean Up?
Lead and asbestos cleanup is the process of removing the materials from your current work place, building, or area. We come in with an organized plan and get the job done right the first time. We are very conscious about your time, budget, and efficiency of the project. We want to get your business back on track.
Asbestos Clean Up Facts
Asbestos are tiny fibers that resist chemical reactions and fires. It was a widely used material that has been used in many commercial and industrial projects in decades past. It is a toxic mineral and can cause respiratory issues. Asbestos is a carcinogen which is believed to be related to cancer. It is extremely easy to inhale asbestos fibers through your nose and mouth. We want to protect your family.
How The Asbestos Clean Up Process Works:
We want you to feel comfortable and eliminate liability for your business. Asbestos can be used in construction materials today and is not banned. Here’s our step by step process.
For Emergency Lead & Asbestos Cleanup:
- Identify that you have an asbestos problem through an event or inspection
- Call Garrett McKenzie
- We organize logistics, management, employee safety
- We complete the asbestos clean up to code and on time and on budget
- Please refer us
For Non-Emergency Lead & Asbestos Cleanup:
- Identify that you have a potential asbestos problem
- Do preliminary asbestos testing
- Create an emergency plan just in case
- Keep us on file in case you have a future problem with asbestos
- Please refer us
The Asbestos Clean Up Total Solution
Garrett McKenzie recognizes the environmental concerns associated with asbestos and lead. Our team offers a total solution to the Sampling, Monitoring, Oversight for Demolition, Abatement and Remediation needs.
- Asbestos Sampling
- On-site Analysis & Investigation
- Develop Budgetary Estimates
- Develop Asbestos Health & Safety Work Plan
- Oversight of Asbestos Demolition
- Oversight of Asbestos Abatement
- Occupational Health
- Project Management & Oversight
- LXRF-Sampling for Lead
- Oversight for Lead Paint / Dust Removal
- Lead Paint Encapsulation
- Lead Dust Remediation
- Lead Paint Remediation
Who Is Susceptible to Asbestos?
Asbestos was a widely used material. Therefore, many occupations will be at risk for exposure. Protect your business today by calling our staff.
Common Industries Include:
- Factory workers
- Construction Workers
- Crane Operators
- HVAC industry
- Many More