There are many applications of cleaning that Dry-Ice blasting is suitable for. The cleaning techniques are ecologically safe, biodegradable and harmless to humans, animals, and marine life when the proper protocols and applications are applied. Dry Ice Blasting is green approved by the EPA, USDA, & FDA governmental agencies.
Garrett McKenzie offers a selection of industrial usages where dry ice blasting is the right solution for maintaining equipment. We provide the proper applications, management and oversight of the dry ice blasting procedures performed and work with your team on developing maintenance programs on keeping your equipment running at peak performance.
- Food Processing Equipment: Effectively decontaminate surfaces of Salmonella Enteritidis, E. coli, and Listeria Monocytogenes.
- Printing Presses
- Plastic & Rubber Molding Equipment
- Paint Stripping & Prep
- Marinas | Boat Hulls:Removes algae, mussels & sea slime
- Mold Remediation
- Architectural Features & Wood
- No VOC – Volatile Organic Compound Exposure.
- No hazardous wastes are produced.
- Green Recycling: The dry ice process uses pellets of recycled carbon dioxide to abrade a surface. The dry ice turns from solid to a gas during this process. Carbon dioxide gas is absorbed by vegetation and converted into carbon for plant growth and oxygen therefore recycling CO2.
- Does not contribute to greenhouse gases.
- Approved by FDA, EPA & UDSA